| Ingredients: |
1. Take apple and carve out centre core and seeds (leave skin on apple - it has vitamins.
- ice cream
2. Inside hole of apple, put 1 teaspoon of butter and shake cinnamon on butter until you feel that there is sufficient cinnamon on the inside of apple.
3. Take a knife and cut around the outside of the apple slightly so that when it bakes, the apple will puff out.
4. Bake apple in oven at 350-325 for 1 hr.
5. When done put cranberries in centre of the apple.
6. Serve apple with a scoop of your favorite ice cream on the side.
NOTE: a truly low fat dessert, leave out the butter. Mix together cinnamon, raisins and cranberries. Spoon the mixture into the center of the apple and bake as above.
Contributed by Martine Daradics, email@example.com