Cook broccoli until crisp but tender. Drain, cut into bite size pieces. Discard tough stem pieces.
- 1 can Campbell Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 can Campbell Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 can Campbell Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Campbell Cheddar Canner Cheese Soup (NOT Broccoli Cheese soup)
- 1 pkg of frozen broccoli spears
- 1 soup can of water
- 1 soup can of milk
- 1 tbs butter or margarine
Mix potato, celery and mushroom soups with water, milk and butter. Cook until hot but not boiling. Add cheddar cheese soup and whisk until cheese soup is melted. Add broccoli.
Contributed by Diane Mays email@example.com