- golf tee
- 3/4 inch wooden bead (with a hole for stringing)
- two artificial rose leaves
- 1" string of small beads
- black and red felt marker, fine-tipped
- gold acrylic paintpaint brush
- 12" length of 1/8" to 1/4" gold ribbon
- hot glue gun
- gold thread for hanging
1. Apply a dab of hot glue to the hole in the bead and push the golf tee into it.
2. Form a loop with the string of beads and glue to the top of the wooden bead (to form a halo).
3. Paint the string of beads, the wooden bead and the golf tee with gold acrylic paint. Dry.
4. Glue the two rose leaves to the back of the angel to form wings. (The thick tips should meet at the back of the angle and the thin tips should point out away from the body of the angel.)
5. Cut the 12" length of gold ribbon in half. Tie each half into a bow. Glue one bow to the front of the angel just below the head. Glue the other bow to the back of the angel just below the head.
6. Form a loop with the gold thread and attach to the top of the angel's head.