| You will need:
- 1 Large Craft Stick (Tongue Depressor)
- Delta Ceramcoat Antique White
- Delta Ceramcoat Antique Rose
- Black Pigma Pen
- Tacky Glue
- Small Paintbrush
- 2 5mm wiggly eyes
- Sealer (Optional)
1) Paint the large craft stick with Antique White. Let dry.
2) Paint a triangle nose with Anitque Rose. Add 4 buttons using the end of the paintbrush down the front of the bookmark.
3) Draw the face, ears and bow tie with the Pigma pen. Refer to the photo for deatails.
4) Paint the center of the ears with Antique Rose. Let dry completely.
5) Turn the bookmark over and draw a tail with the pen.
6) (Optional) Seal the bookmark. Let it dry completely.
7) Using the tacky glue, attach the eyes.
Contributed by Daria Akers email@example.com.