| You will need:
- 1 9-inch husky traditional chair leg
- Delta Ceramcoat Antique White
- Accent Country Colors Soldier Blue
- Delta Ceramcoat Antique Rose
- White Paint
- Pigma Pen
- Fine Tip Paint Brush
- 6 Inches Off White Paper Twist
- Glue Gun
- 1 1-Inch White Pom Pom
- Foam Brush
- Straw Hat
- White Fun Foam (A Small Piece) or White Paint
- 2 10-mm Oval Squiggley Eyes
- Plastic or Fabric Carrots
- Spray-on Sealer (Optional)
1) Remove the large screw from the base of the chair leg. This requires a fair amount of elbow grease.
2) Begin by painting the bottom 2/3 of the chairleg Soldier Blue.
3) Paint the top 1/3 of the chairleg Antique White.
4) Paint overall straps over his "shoulders". Refer to the photo for placement.
5) With the fine tipped paint brush paint a pocket on the front of his overalls. See drawing and photo for placement.
6) Paint the nose Antique Rose. Draw the face with the Pigma pen. Glue on the eyes. If you are going to paint on the teeth then do so now.
7) Optional - Spray with sealer.
8) Untwist the paper twist and fold it in half. Glue the two halves together to make the paper twist a little more rigid. Cut 2 ear shapes approximately 1 inch wide and 3.5 inches long out of the paper twist. Lightly dry brush the center of the ears with Antique Rose. Slightly fold the ears
at the end that will be attached to the head to make them curve forward. Glue the ear to the top of the straw hat below the edge of the brim so you can't see where they are attached.
9) Glue the hat on top of the head.
10) If you are using the fun foam for the teeth, cut them out and glue them to the face.
11) Glue the carrots to the front of the overalls.
12) Glue the pom pom to the center of the back near the bottom of the chairleg (as a tail).
Contributed by Daria Akers firstname.lastname@example.org.