|You will need:
- 1 2-inch wooden heart
- Delta Ceramcoat Antique White
- Delta Ceramcoat Maple Sugar Tan
- Delta Ceramcoat Antique Rose
- Pigma Pen
- 6 Inches Off White Paper Twist
- Glue Gun
- Foam Brush
- Sea Sponge or Stipple Brush
- Large pin back
- Jewelry Finding Glue (E6000 or Goop)
1) Paint the heart with Maple Sugar Tan. Let it dry.
2) Wet the sea sponge and wring it out. Pounce Antique White over the tan. Do not cover all of the tan. Let it dry.
3) LIGHTLY Pounce with Antique Rose on the cheeks of the rabbit.
4) Paint the nose Antique Rose. Let it dry
5) With the Pigma pen, outline the nose and complete the face.
6) Untwist the paper twist. Cut out 2 ear shapes approximately 1 inch wide and 3 inches long.
7) Glue one end of the ear to the back of the pin near the point of the heart. Tack the other end of the ear to the front of the pin. Repeat with the other ear.
8) Using the jewelry finding glue adhear the pinbacking to the back of the pin.
Contributed by Daria Akers firstname.lastname@example.org.