- 1 6-inch husky traditional chair leg
- Delta Ceramcoat Antique White
- Delta Ceramcoat Blue Jay
- Delta Ceramcoat Antique Rose
- Pigma Pen
- 3 Inches Off White Paper Twist
- Glue Gun
- 1 1-Inch White Pom Pom
- Foam Brush
- Straw Hat
- Small Basket (3 Inches Long)
- Spanish Moss
- Small Plastic Easter Eggs (or other items for the basket)
- Small Silk Flowers
- Spray-on Sealer (Optional)
1) Remove the large screw from the base of the chair leg. This requires a fair amount of elbow grease.
2) Begin by painting the chairleg Antique White.
3) Paint the nose Antique Rose and the eyes Blue Jay. Let them dry.
4) Draw the rest of the face with the Pigma pen. Don't forget to add pupils and eye lashes to the eyes (Refer to the photos for placement).
5) Optional - Spray with sealer.
6) Untwist the paper twist. Cut 2 ear shapes approximately 1 inch wide and 2 inches long out of the paper twist. Glue the ears to the side of the head (Refer to the photo for placement).
7) Hot glue the pom pom to the back of the chairleg as a tail.
8) Hot glue the hat on the top of the head and decorate it with silk fs.
9) Hot glue some Spanish Moss, eggs, and small fs in the basket. Hot glue the basket to the side of the chirleg.
Contributed by Daria Akers email@example.com.