You will need:
- 6 inch Terra Cotta Pot
- Delta Ceramcoat Antique White
- Delta Ceramcoat Lavender
- Delta Ceramcoat Crocus Yellow
- Delta Ceramcoat Jay Blue
- Delta Ceramcoat Alpine Spruce
- Delta Ceramcoat Med Flesh
- Delta Ceramcoat Antique Rose
- Delta Ceramcoat Kelly Green
- Foam Brush
- Round brush
- Miricle sponge
- Spray-on sealer
1) Begin by painting the terra cotta pot Antique White. Let it dry.
2) Cut the miricle sponge into an egg shape approximately 2.5 inches tall.
3) Wet sponge and allow it to expand, wring it out.
4) Add lots of a pastel color paint to the sponge and then stamp it near the bottom of the pot (Refer to the pictures for placement).
5) Wash out sponge and add another egg (in another color).
6) Continue until you have 4 or 5 eggs around the bottom. Try and make them lean in different directions like they are sitting in your lawn.
7) Once the eggs have dried decorate the eggs with the q-tips. I make poka-dots, cross hatching and fs (five dots in a circle with a yellow dot center.)
8) Let the decorations dry completely. Now using 2 color of greens sponge grass along the base of the pot. A a couple of blade of grass around the eggs with the round brush.
9) Using a flat brush add a checker board pattern in one of the pastel colors around the lip of pot.
10) Let it dry completely and then spray with a sealer.
Contributed by Daria Akers firstname.lastname@example.org.