For the Pumpkin Candy Dish
You will need:
- Ivy Bowl or Small Glass Fish Bowl
- Orange CeramCoat Paint
- White CeramCoat Paint
- Yellow CeramCoat Paint
- Blue CeramCoat Paint
- Black Paint Pen
- Kitchen Sponge
- Miracle Sponge (Compressed sponge)
1. Using the kitchen sponge apply both colors of orange to completely cover the glass bowl. All the pot to dry completely.
2. Cut eyes, pupils, a nose and a tooth out of the miracle sponge. Dip the miracle sponge in water so that it expands. Squeeze out the excess water.
3. Sponge white eyes and a white tooth on the pot. Sponge a yellow nose on the pot. If you do not like the coverage fill in spots with a Q-tip. Once the eyes dry sponge blue pupils on them. Let the paint dry. With a Q-tip add a sparkle of white paint.
4. Draw around the eyes and nose with the black paint pen. Add a mouth, pumpkin lines, and eyebrows with the black paint pen
Contributed by Daria Akers firstname.lastname@example.org.