| You will need:
- 4 small spools
- 1 large spool
- Jute cording
- Wooden ball for head
- Craft glue
- Acrylic paint
- Marking pen (optional)
- Paint the large spool and two of the small spools brown. Paint the other small spools blue. Allow to dry.
- String the body together using the jute cording. The large spool is the body of the scarecrow. The small brown spools are his arms and the blue ones are his legs.
- Put a little bit of glue on the raffia and stuff into the holes so it looks like the scarecrow has straw coming out his arms and legs.
- Paint or draw a face on the wooden ball. Glue the ball to the body.
- Glue some raffia to the top of the scarecrow's head.
Contributed by Judy, JuleLane@aol.com