| For Spooky The Ghost
You will need:
- 1 -9in Husky Traditional Chair Leg (Available at your local home improvement store)
- White CeramCoat Paint
- Sponge brush
- Hot glue gun
- Black Pigma pen
- Small Prepainted Wooden Embellishment
1. Begin by removing the screw from the bottom of the chairleg. This requires a fair amount of strength. Grip the screw with a pair of pliers and twist the chairleg.
2. Paint the chair leg white. This might require 2 coats.
3. Using the Pigma pen drow 2 eyes and an open mouth.
4. Hot glue the wooden embellishment to the front of the ghost.
Contributed by Daria Akers firstname.lastname@example.org.