For Wanda the Witch
You will need:
- 1 -9in husky traditional chair leg (available at your local home improvement store)
- Black CeramCoat Paint
- Green CeramCoat Paint
- 3 inch Felt Witch Hat
- Orange paper twist
- Spanish Moss
- Orange cross-stitch thread
- Silk Fall Leaf
- Small Plastic Spider
- 3 1/2inch Black Buttons
- Sponge brush
- Hot glue gun
- Black Pigma pen
1. Begin by removing the screw from the bottom of the chairleg. This requires a fair amount of strength. Grip the screw with a pair of pliers and twist the chairleg.
2. Paint the ball of the chairleg green. (This will be the head)
3. Paint the rest of the chair leg black.
4. Thread the orange cross-stitch string through the holes of one of the buttons. Tie the thread off and repeat with the other buttons.
5. Hot glue some Spanish moss to the back, top, and sides of the head.
6. Draw a face on the front of the head with the pigma pen.
7. Hot glue the buttons down the front of the witch's body.
8. Hot glue the hat to the top of the head. Embellish the hat by hot glueing on the silk leaf and the plastic spider.
9. Untwist the paper twist and cut a thin strip. Tie a bow of the paper twist at the witch's neck.
Contributed by Daria Akers email@example.com.