| You will need:
- 1 6in Husky Chairleg
- Kelly Green - Delta Ceramcoat
- Black Forest Green - Americana
- Med Flesh - Delta Ceramcoat
- 1 med candle cup
- 10 mm gold beads
- dark brown curly doll hair
- felt top hat
- 1/4 in wide green ribbon
- Tacky glue
- glue gun
- Pigma pen
1) Remove the large screw from the base of the chair leg. This requires a fair amount of elbow grease.
2) Paint the round (non screw) end with Med. Flesh.
3) Paint the remaining part of the chairleg Kelly Green.
4) With a pencil draw a vest on the Leprechaun. Center the V-neck of the vest on a flat side of the leg. Use drawing 1 as a guide.
5) Paint the vest with Dark Forest Green.
6) Add Kelly Green buttons down the center of the vest with the end of a paint brush.
7) Using a pigma pen draw face on a flat side of the head above the V-neck (refer to drawing 2).
8) Outline the vest with the pigma pen (or float it with black paint if you know how to tole paint).
9) Cut hair into lots of 1/2 inch pieces. Using tacky glue, glue the hair pieces to head and around the face to form a beard.
10) Glue a band of green ribbon to the top hat.
11) Hot glue the hat to Larry's head.
12) Paint the candle cup black.
13) Hot glue gold beads into the candle cup.
14) Hot glue the "pot 'o gold" to the base of Larry.
Contributed by Daria Akers email@example.com.