| These hooks were designed for my sister's nursery. They turned out so cute that I had to share them with you.
You will need:
What to do:
- Balsa wood 6" X 18"
- 3 Wood Knobs or decorative knobs
- 3 Picture frame hooks
- acrylic paint (I used 5 colors)
- Utility knife
- Assorted paintbrushes
1. Print out the patterns included at the end of this article. You may need to enlarge them for the correct size. They should be about 6" X 6".
2. Transfer the patterns to the balsa wood.
3. Cut out the shapes with a utility knife.
4. Paint the cut outs, and paint the outlines.
5. Paint the knobs with different patterns. I did a f, some squiggles and pokka dots.
6. On the back of each cut out, mark the placement on the knob.
7. Start your screw for the knob on the backside of each cut out.
8. Attach the knob on the side.
9. Glue the picture hanger on the back with epoxy.
Tricia L. Shafer http://www.LivingandEntertaining.com Ideas for life at home